Monday, June 1, 2009

To Members of TCOG

I wanted everyone to hear it from me, before the news travels too far, and this seems like the best way to do it.

I've made a decision that was extremely difficult, but something that had to be done. A decision that was not made lightly or in haste. A decision that I wish did not have to be made. But a decision that gives me peace in knowing I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.



I've turned in my membership to TCOG, and asked for my name to be removed from the books.





Yes, I know.

I am continuing to follow my Jesus with my whole heart. I'm walking the path He's laid out in front of me, and same as ever, if not more than ever, I'm walking in Truth, and in the Light to the best of my knowledge and ability. Yes, I know what could be said to me after a statement like that.




I want all of you to know that I love you, and that I am SO thankful for the time we've had together and the things I've learned and experienced. This is not how I ever in a million years expected things to turn out. God sees the big picture and more than ever I believe that.

If anyone reading this has any questions, please come to with them. I'd much rather you come to me for a simple answer than to shake your head and whisper about me. Though we no longer agree on some things, I count you as my brothers and sisters in Christ. If you'd rather e-mail me privately, you can do so @ addicted2jesusgirl@yahoo.com .

1 comment:

connie said...

Just want you to know that I don't do Facebook. I got an e-mail today saying that you wanted me for a friend, but I don't know how to do it, so....
I still want you to be my friend though.