Sunday, November 27, 2005

A New Chapter is Begun.....

Hello again, cyberworld!

It has been almost a three year hiatus that I've had from having internet access. From having a computer at all...well, what anyone else would call a computer, anyway.

Wow. How things do change. I don't even know if "cyberworld" is a correct term anymore. Probably by now it is the equivalent of saying "groovy"! Oh well. I'll learn.

I'm so excited! I can finally connect with the outside world again! I'm terrible at writing letters, and I don't really talk on the phone, but maybe this way I can keep in touch with everyone.

I'm reminiscing about so many things today....... Maybe I'll post about them later. For now, I'll just leave these words of this song..... It fits my mood and sentiment right now.....

Hello old friends
There's really nothing new to say
But the old, old story bears repeating
And the plain old truth grows dearer every day
When you find something worth believing
Well, that's a joy that nothin' could take away

And so we meet again
After all these many years
Did we sow the seeds we're reaping
Now that the harvest calls us here
It seems that love blooms out of season
And much joy can blossom from many tears

So old friends you must forget what you had to forgive
And let love be stronger than the feelings
That rage and run beneath the bridge
Knowin' morning follows evening
Makes each new day come as a gift

~"Hello Old Friends" - Rich Mullins

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Sister! :-)

Anonymous said...

May I be among the first to welceom you to the wonderful world of blogging! :) Now that you're here, may you never leave again. :)

Meg

Anonymous said...

Hi Pooh !
I do think you're gonna love doing this blog. The colors you are using are great.One thing... Now why am I not surprised to see a Rich Mullins song on your first page!
How about this one from our favorite Ragamuffin??? "If I stand let me stand on the promise that you will pull thru...and if I can't let me fall on the grace that first brought me to you"~Rich Mullins
Love you Baby Girl!

Mama

Anonymous said...

Eho!

remember your yahoo would say that?
I agree with mama about the colors.
And your picture matches it.:)I just read it today and I hope you can make it for christmas. :(

-Li'l Sis

(p.s.- you can tell them my present now.)
(p.p.s.- if you want to)