Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sleepy but Happy

How cool is this! I'm a blogger!!! Three blogs in three days!

I LOVE seeing some of my favorite people commenting on my site! How cool is that when I didn't even advertise! My Mama, Megan, Micah, and Kasey too!

Now if I can just get my darling husband to start HIS blog then we will be one big happy blogging family. Mama, you need to get yours going too! I love your username. :-)

I am so totally sleepy and I've been married to this computer for the past two days so I'm going to go sleep with my husband for once. :-)

Love to the world.... aren't you glad you're a part of mine....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like my user name. I have a horrid time coming up with names. I got this one YEARS ago when we started on Ebay....sigh..that reminds me I really must change my email addy. But that means coming up with a new name for that. Decisons Decisions Decisons ;-)