Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Arrows

The Bible says that the children that He gives us are like arrows in the hands of a mighty man. We know the devil throws out fiery darts against us. Well, I have some arrows to send back in his direction! With the Lord's help, I'll train these arrows up to know the Lord, so that their aim will be sure. Who knows the souls that may come to know Jesus because of my children! It's a HUGE task and a tremendous responsibility, but I know that Jesus has given me everything I need to accomplish it. God's gifts are always GOOD, especially when they are in His timing. Difficult sometimes? Yes. But the trials that come from raising children only serve to draw me closer to my Guide. Why would I want to miss out on any of this? His plan is best.

And so, that being said.....













The Lord is adding to our quiver once again!

Baby Riddell #3, arriving sometime around May 27, 2009!!!

We are SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!

13 comments:

Tammy Washburn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe a boy spider monkey this time! :) :)

Kevin Fearer said...

wow congrats that is awesome!!!

Caet said...

Welcome back to blogger!
And YAY! Maybe Sara and Emily will get a brother...

cokelady said...

WOW!!! Good for you--that is soooooo exciting!!! It's always fun to hear about a new baby coming into a family who's main goal is to raise them to love and honor the Lord. :-) My heart agrees with yours on all matters child-related, I think! GOD BLESS YOU AND BE WITH YOU ALL!

~Amy said...

That's such wonderful news, Rachel!! I'm really happy for you. :D

God bless you and that sweet little bundle you're carrying.

Oh, and welcome back to blogger. Now if we can just get those other backsliders to come back to their sense ... ;-)

~Amy said...

LOOK!!! I didn't have to sign my name at the bottom of my comment!!! Woo hoooo!!! MAKES ME HAPPY!!!! :P

Kasey said...

Back to blogger, WOOHOO!!

Congrats! This one has got to be a boy! But I am sure brad would love another little girl!!

mindy christina said...

Wow! Congratulations!

So you and I are due around the same time! (I'm due June 3rd).

Awesome! :D

Erika J. said...

i'm requesting you name your little BOY Erik.

That is all. :)

Valerie said...

Awwwww,Congratulations!!

juls4Him said...

I finally figured out how to get in here. It only takes me weeks...have to excuse old ladies. Of course, we offer our big CONGRATS to you both too and we are really excited about the newest addition. There is just one HUGE problem. Five 5X7 picture frames won't fit on my living room table. Grandpa says WE will have to get a bigger house with a bigger table. Perfect solution! That's why he's paid the big bucks. I'm amazed you were able to ride that train without any nausea. That's awesome. Keep us all posted with all the details. We love you all! Love, MomR

Rebekah Doran said...

Congratulations!!! That's great news! I hope that it is a boy too! I'm very happy for you both. :D

Tammy K. said...

Congrats.... that is very exciting. I am SO happy that God is blessing you with yet another baby.