Monday, November 10, 2008

Tiny Bit

My throat is just a tiny bit sore. I feel fine. I'm soooo glad. This all could have landed me in the hospital or needing surgery. So much worse than it was.

We spent all day at church yesterday. I brought sandwhich stuff and I ran to Wal-Mart for the cheese I forgot to bring from home (can't have sandwhiches in our family without cheese!), a tomato, and dessert. We had so much fun. We watched Bible cartoons while we ate (LOL!) and then Brad and Sara took a nap in one of the Sunday school rooms. One of them (I think it's the teen girls?) put a couch in there with a cute slipcover. Perfect for Sunday afternoon napping! Ha! Bet they weren't thinking of that when they put it in there! Emmy, who was not interested in napping, crawled around the sanctuary while I chatted with my brother Matthew on the phone. It was a very good day. I think folks oughtta stay and hang out with us next week.

1 comment:

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

remember how the amish people would spend all sunday together ? It was such fun ! Wow could they cook !