Wednesday, November 1, 2006

The (Might as Well Be) Finished Project



Here I am in the jumper I made. I love the drawstring waist (enhances the tummy, Jaci!) but I still want to but the velvet ribbon on to trim the neckline so it doesn't look so plain. I'm contemplating a black eyelet peeking out from underneath the hem, too. We'll see. I think I'm skipping the pockets while I'm ahead.





The first time I've ever been in a position to use one of these parking spaces!
This was at Kroger. I just had to snap a picture. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! You will wish you did pockets though! Just do it! :P

Anonymous said...

That is REALLY cute! I really like the color. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I never even saw one of those signs before! That is too cool. I love the jumper...it's beautiful! I'll see if this will even post...prob not. If it does, I love you and I'm proud of your sewing endeavors!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Rachel! You've become quite the seamstress! The velvet ribbon will definitely be a nice touch, and ditto about the pockets - you should add them. I love pockets! :D

I think the last thing I sewed was a top that's just about the same color as your jumper. It's been half-finished, sitting in the closet for...oh, about a year and a half now! :P One of these days.....