Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Turkey Days

Leaving in the morning for North Carolina for Thanksgiving. Will be heading back Sunday. We were looking forward to all of the family being back together again, with Krissy (who has called me a couple times now and we've really enjoyed visiting), her fiancee Juan (whom I've met before, I really like him, he reminds me of Josh), our almost two year old nephew Elijah, and the yet to be born Silver Destiny. She is due January 6th (the same as Elijah's birthday, and Julie's dad's birthday), we are almost the same exact amount pregnant!

But we got a message from Julie when we came in the door tonight, Krissy went into premature labor and they were on their way to the hospital. They have already had to stop her labor earlier on in the pregnancy, but as far as I know, that's the only problems she's had.

So please pray that Krissy and little Silver will be alright. We may get to meet our new niece sooner than planned.

Everyone have a fantastic Thanksgiving! I will try to be a better blogger when I get back home. Only six more weeks to go!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Silver Destiny" ? ....she must be some kinda hippie. =P I hope they are okay though. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

yeah.. but Destiny without the Silver wouldn't be hippie. :P Silver is different. I can hear Hi-Ho Silver AWAY in my head. :P

I am glad you all get to be together. I hope everything goes well. :D

Anonymous said...

have a GREAT day rachel and hurry back :) mounds of sewing will be waiting for you :)

Anonymous said...

Krissy seems to be ok so far, just having some issues. Hopefully "the hippie" will hold off, and go full term. It went really great today, keep praying everybody!