Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Only Three Weeks to Go!!!


Megan took these for us Sunday... I was 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant.

I can't believe that we only have 3 weeks! It seemed like 9 months would be such a long time, but it has just flown by. I really have been blessed to have such an easy pregnancy. Even with being sick early on, it could have been SO much worse. The gestational diabetes scare has turned out to be not such a big deal after all. I have had a couple sleepless night, and a couple nights up with pretty bad heartburn. My hip joints get feeling pretty sore, I can tell everything is loosening up and getting ready for delivery! Over the weekend I think she turned. I usually feel her kick down low, and now I'm feeling her kick up high. I think she dropped today too, I'm feeling movement a LOT lower than I ever have before!! It's a freaky feeling!!!

I had to have Brad put my boots on me Sunday night for the first time. Usually I can maneuver if I work fast. But I just can't anymore. I get too squished!!

I am in love with coconut body butter on my tummy.

We think we have a name. We're 99.8% sure... I'll wait until we're 100% to reveal it to the whole world, though some know what we're thinking already.

Finding deals on ebay for baby stuff is my latest hobby. I got a gorgeous sheepskin (specially made and sanitized) for babies from Australia, normally $100 (even used ones), for $30. After researching baby slings I found that my FAVORITE was $45. I got one like new for $15.

We are almost set! I still have to get a baby bathtub, actually purchase the crib that the church gave us a gift card for, and I think I found a wardrobe that someone wants to give away. After that, we'll be good to go!

We go see the doctor on Thursday, I had to miss my appointment last week, so we'll see what she says. I'm having a lot more and stronger Braxton Hicks too, so I wonder if anything is changing?? We'll see!!!

Only THREE weeks!!! Yay!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait...... do i know the name? come on! tell auntie!

Anonymous said...

AUNTIE Kasey knows the name *sticks tongue out* :phehehe

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. :)

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. Only 3 weeks left? neat! Time has gone by fast.

Anonymous said...

awwwwww. you look so cute!!!

i always felt like my pregnancy creeped by. my tummy just popped up on me though. it's like one day i had no tummy and then the next day, BOOM. i didn't start showing till around 5 months though. i'm really excited for you guys! i feel like im going through it all over again.

besides being extremely nauseated the first 3 months, i had a good pregnancy too. hey, i could even put my shoes on by myself!!! :)

almost makes me wonna have another baby............ almost.

Anonymous said...

awww, sweet pics. Can't wait to see that pretty girl. Im excited that you found a sling, I know you really wanted one.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the B & W one!

Hey - Did you get the christmas card ok? I hope that was the right address.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look GREAT! I'm 35 weeks today and am getting anxious! Best to you and wishes for an easy and quick delivery!

Anonymous said...

and you say I am a blog slacker??? December 12TH????????????? -kasey

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I'm 39 weeks pregnant. Give me a break whydontcha!!