Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Sickness

Brad woke up sick Sunday morning. Not puking thankfully but running a fever and stuffed up and generally feeling pretty bad. We were supposed to help Sis. Shaw with the kids' Christmas party that morning so I hate we had to miss that. I was ready with my red cozy sweater I haven't had a chance to wear yet!


We were home all day Sunday except I made a trip to the store that evening.

Sunday night he ran a fever off and on and wasn't feeling much better so he stayed home from work to rest it off... it helped trememdously. I don't need him sick right now, though I hate he had to miss work. He was better by the afternoon and I went with him to his school. They ended up only having a two hour class so that was nice. It was good to be with him on his breaks too. I brought him Wendy's to eat for dinner on his first break.

We stopped by Walgreens on the way home for Puffs Plus with lotion and cold medicine... they are having a buy one get one free sale on their vitamins and supplements so I got echinacea and zinc, ended up being $5 a piece. Not bad. We are set for the rest of the cold/flu season now hopefully, maybe it won't hit us again after this! Brad found a cordless rechargable massager that will be perfect for bringing to the hospital, so that was nice. They say bring tennis balls so we'll do that too and see what works best.

I found a $5 bill in the parking lot and no one around to which it might belong, in the store either... so that was yayness. :-)

Monday night Brad slept peacefully for once in and I was up and wired, not to mention having bad heartburn, which has wonderfully kicked in now. I had a few "twinges" in my back Monday morning and they went away... Woke up 3 times Sunday night with harder Braxton Hicks... I'm keeping an eye on it. Not worried unless it keeps it up with the back stuff and gets harder and more frequent. I don't need to be going into labor right now!! But it hasn't done anything since then, so that's good.

Brad is better today and I'm so thankful. I'm keeping him pumped full of echinacea and zinc, poor guy!

Goodness, I'm wordy but I have to make up for lost time! And I still have TONS of stuff to blog about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my baby is better...keep taking good care of him!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Sorry its been so long since I've talked to ya'll, I oughtta call sometime.. anyways, yeehaa for the 5 bucks! lol. Luv ya's!!

~AKCameraGuy~