Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Does Jesus answer prayer in unexpected ways, or what?

Heather e-mailed me! I was expecting to be the one to try to stay in touch, and then she sends the sweetest e-mail with photos and everything. I didn't even know she had my e-mail address!

Thank you Jesus for encouraging me this way! I cried buckets because Heather is so sweet and I don't even get to hang out with my new sis-in-law. But I also cried buckets because I am so blessed. And so is Josh.

Here I was feeling so down about everything and then Heather e-mails me out of the clear blue sky. Wow.

She's going to have a really hard time being without the love of her life for the next 18 months. Maybe we can get to know each other more during this time... even though there's distance between us.

Thank you Jesus! Please be with her and comfort her tonight... Let her know that YOU aren't sleeping either...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always say that I have the sweetest guys and the sweetest girls. It makes me happy to know that Heather is now one of the girls. Joshua did good Rach...real good