Monday, January 16, 2006

Start Your Day Out Right

Good morning sports fans! Yes, I know that at the time of this post it is NOT morning. In fact, it is about 10:30 p.m. But, as some of you more brilliantly minded people have already noted, it will be morning by the time you read this. And some of you, may not have enough brain cells functioning at the time of morning you read this to even halfway make any sense of the gibberish you see posted before you.

However, as part of a balanced breakfast, I would like to present to you this Breakfast Video, brought to you by Video Google.

And please, remember to pour responsibly.

Adventures with Mike: Eating Cereal



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i put a link to your blog on my blog.

Anonymous said...

This Mike dude has serious problems lol.

Anonymous said...

That's sweet! I haven't put many links on here yet.

Brandon, glad to see you finally get who has problems.

Anonymous said...

Whatcha trying to say huh huh???lol

Anonymous said...

She saying that you said that you thought I had problems when it is clear that Munchkin voice and cereal boy are the ones with problems. She said he said we said I SAID! :P
I say DRINK THE MILK!!!!
:()<~~milk mustache

Anonymous said...

...Ok it is now clear to me that YOU are the one with problems lol.Kidding :D

Anonymous said...

Oh and another thing,I think the munchkin voice is cute and funny thank you very much :) lol.