Thursday, January 12, 2006

No Blog is an Island

Ok, idiot me finally fixed her comment settings. I was beginning to feel kind of sad because so much is going on right now, and NO ONE was saying anything. I was feeling kind of alone.

I even tested a comment myself (not realizing that no matter what the USER can comment on their own blog!).

And then day before yesterday I got a sweet e-mail from a girl who ran across my blog. She told me she was praying for Josh and Heather, and for Josh's time in Iraq. Thanks for the encouragement, Tarah!

She ALSO told me that she couldn't comment on my blog!

And then I get a SPESH-UL post from Wendy.... I wasn't ever alone after all. I just had silly comment moderation on without realizing it!!!

Oh me of little faith.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you got your comments back to working!!! still praying. hope all is well! keep us updated!

-Tarah

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! WOO HOO!!! I can comment! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach.Glad your back.Missed ya at church wednesday but I'll see ya sunday so no worries :D.Anyways,I'm finally back into the blogging world yay!I'll see if I can't maybe comment more often on your blog k.Ttyl,byes

-Brandon