Thursday, September 14, 2006

Goin' to the Chapel...

Here it is folks, my first baby brother is now ENGAGED!!! I didn't post about it before because I wanted to wait until I could call and talk to both of them on the phone. It just didn't seem RIGHT to congratulate Jon & Jaci for the first time on the internet! I had called Jon a couple weeks ago but I just called Jaci on Tuesday so hence the delay.

I am so excited for them! They seem suited to each other and they are both very happy. They are going to wait until they are out of college to actually tie the knot, seeing as how one of them will be in Arkansas, and the other in Kansas. But you never know how long that resolve might actually last. I'm sure you could find SOMETHING to study at Tech, Jaci! Marriage doesn't HAVE to ruin your plans for the future. Ok, I'll get off my big sister soap box now. ;-p

They ARE officially engaged now, however, Jon has yet to actually do the actual official special proposal. Knowing Jon though, it'll be good, but my sisterly advice to him was to not make the poor girl wait too long!

Love you guys!

CONGRATULATIONS JON & JACI!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks...it's not that i _couldnt_ study what i wanted at tech, it's that i dont want to go to tech...when you find the place that fits, you find the place that fits. and long engagements never hurt anyone...it's good for both of us, and the relationship.