Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Honey Bear is Sick

Brad is sick this morning. He has been fighting a cold, and it was improving. He has been taking echinacea and goldenseal since the first sign, and I think that has held it off, but this morning when he got up he wasn't feeling too swift. He contemplated staying home, but he needs to work and he was joking around a bit so I know he must not feel TOO bad. So off he went. Pray he will get better throughout the day, it's one of the long days for him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT breath on Danny BRAD!!!!! ARG! :P

Anonymous said...

lol!@Wendy....not at Brad being sick. =/ it's that time of year. hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for my wittle one...I know colds stink so bad. I think I've had 458 of them in my life (I actually used to count! I'm probably exaggerating a tad bit tho). Hope you don't get it either Rach. Will pray not. MomR

Anonymous said...

Poor Brad. I know when I'm sick, all I want to do is sleep. So it must be hard for him. :(