Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Plenty of Fluid!

Had the additional ultrasound Friday. Everything is looking good now! Fluid measures 10.5 cm, and the technician said that after years of working with Dr. Deppen, she knows that 10 is her magic number and won't be concerned about it any longer. YAY! That's worth it.

They are recording the ultrasounds for free on DVD for you now! Why could they have not done that with the first one they recorded??? But it is so neat to pop it in and watch our baby periodically. I've watched it several times already. :-) We got a good profile shot, we think she has Brad's nose! She's a cutie! I can't wait to meet her.

Two hour class on Friday morning for the gestational diabetes. I am being a good girl. My one indulgement of the day is my own version of "baby coffee". A tiny tiny amount of coffee, fill the rest with milk, microwave, and stir in a touch of caramel syrup. I'd say that's much improvement over what it has been!!

Finally finished the top half of my jumper today. I've been putting it off but I'm tired of having to scrounge for something decent to wear on Sundays. With this jumper and another one I'll make, and the oodles of maternity shirts Sis. Rebekah Doran has sent to me (a lifesaver!!!), all I'll need is a maternity jean skirt and I'll be set!! People, keep your eyes out for a long jean maternity skirt without slits or kick pleats. A tall order I know, I've had little luck so far!

I'm tired so I'm sure all of this sounds disjointed. Bear with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! So glad to hear that!

You can tell what kind of nose she has? Neato! They are so high tech now days.

Did you get the shirts already?

What kind of skirts do you wear? I know you don't do slits etc, but ummm...late night brain cramp...Are they full or, um, straight (for lack of a better word!)

Anonymous said...

I've seen alot of those peasent style skirts in maternity wear- they have one in jean at Walmart the last time I went. Don't know if you like that style or not.

Have you guys chose a name? or are you keeping that a secret??

Anonymous said...

In one of my ultasounds, it looked like Kailee had Lance's nose. It looked so pointy! Thankfully, it no longer looks like that! :)