Saturday, October 7, 2006

Never mind

Ok, so all of you worried doting mothers out there will be glad to know that we decided to not go camping after all... THIS week. Ha ha! I did buy a body pillow just for this purpose and WOW I should have bought one of those sooner! I did not realize exactly how uncomfortable I've been until sleeping with it last night. It's a nice thing to be short because I can put it between my knees and lower legs, support my tummy on it, and rest my head on it too. COMFY!!

As soon as Brad is done getting ready (yes I'm actually ready before he is!), we are going to go out for the day. We plan on getting some lunch, touring the B17 World War II bomber that is in town this weekend ($10 for a family, not bad), then going to the corn maze afterwards. It's a gorgeous day out there and it is going to be so nice to get some fresh air.

I'm going to try to get a new tummy shot today too. I just realized today that I totally missed month 6! I'm starting month 7 already! I'm such a slacker, but whenever I would think of it I wouldn't be wearing something I wanted a picture taken in. Today is a good day though. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're already starting your 7th month. Your pregnancy has gone by really fast!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know what you mean about those body pillows. I just got one with Moriah and LOVED it! I should of got one a LONG time ago!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis Rachel....it has been SUCH a long time since I have checked your blog.....You look GREAT! 7 months already....won't be long and that baby girl will be in your arms....God Bless you honey...enjoy, enjoy, enjoy..i love you, Sis Katie.