Thursday, February 9, 2006

My Brother's B-Day!

I didn't get to blog yesterday like I wanted to, so I'm a day late, but I don't want to miss this opportunity.

Happy 17th Birthday, Micah!!

Yes folks, my little brother Micah is seventeen years old as of yesterday. He's growing up...

I remember when he was little, he would jump off of the back of the couch all the time! We think he was trying to be Superman...
And he would sneak into the fridge and get into stuff. One time, when my aunt and uncle came to visit, Mama had made a carrot cake with cream cheese icing. Mama opens the door to pull it out to serve it... and there are two big Micah-shaped handprints! Luckily, it wasn't anything a little butter knife couldn't fix.... They never knew the difference! :-)

He used to call me Dachel. :-)

I miss him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah thats sweet...and funny :P.

Anonymous said...

Dachel...time is moving way too fast. Rewind Rewind