Saturday, March 11, 2006

Can you hear the beat of those African drums?

I'm excited about International Marketplace next weekend. I'm team leader of Africa! I can't wait!

To those who don't know...

Our church youth group is raising money for missions this coming Saturday. We are setting up 7 booths, each a different continent. Each team will decorate their booth to represent their continent, and serve food native to that land. We're charging $5 for an International Marketplace Food Extravaganza!!!! I'm hungry already...

I have so many ideas. I think this is gonna be soooo great! Can't wait to find out what kind of ideas my team members have!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sounds like tons of fun! Wish I could go!

R

Anonymous said...

hahaha... i have Australian.... better get to cookin' girl...:P

i know you'll do wonderful rachel. and will give me a run for my money, lol.

meg

Anonymous said...

You both are going dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooown!
Eat my victory dust you two!

(for those of you who don't know me, I am sayin all that in a fun and loving manner. I am planning on winning though, I am team leader of Antarctica!)

Antarctica Rules
THE REST DROOL! *yes that was lame*

Anonymous said...

at least our drool doesn't freeze to our face!

Anonymous said...

No...it just forments mid drool cus the air is so stinking hot there then your face smells like two week old milk :-D hehehehe just kidddddding.

Anonymous said...

*THINKS YOU NEED TO POST* since its been a WEEK!