Saturday, March 4, 2006

Time is slipping away

Brad is out doing who knows what. Think he was gonna go hiking but it's dark now and I'm kinda getting worried. Times like this is when I wish we still had the cell phone, but we didn't want to pay for that and DSL. Maybe later on.

I've been working on fixing the checkbook. Fun fun fun. And listening to the Day of Fire pre-release CD I got from Goodwill for three bucks. Yay!

Their song "Time" says "Have you got the time to waste the day away?"

And the truth is, I really don't.

A girl at work lost her mother yesterday. She had called her brother's cell phone to ask him about something, and he was crying. She wanted to know what was wrong, and he wouldn't tell her, but then he went ahead and told her that their mother had committed suicide. I was on break when it happened, so I wasn't there, but everyone said she was absolutely hysterical. I can't blame her. I would be too.

It really shook everyone up. When things like this happen, it's so hard to understand WHY. I know that God could have prevented it, but God does not force anything on anyone. Everyone has got to make their own choices. This was NOT God's will. But I DO know that my Jesus can take something very very bad and make something good come out of it. I got to talk to Connie. We really don't know how much time we have. Every second counts.

We've got to make sure that there is nothing in our hearts that would get between us and Jesus. No sin will enter heaven. I'm so thankful that I don't have to live this life on my own! When Jesus changed my heart, I didn't want the same things I wanted before. I know that He is real because the me before is not the me that is now. No one can do that for me, I couldn't do that for me. But Jesus did.

Please, everyone that I love, PLEASE look into Jesus. Don't look at the people that claim to be Christians. Don't even look at me. But why not look into who Jesus is, and let Him speak for himself instead of the people who try to speak for Him.

You might not agree with me now, but wouldn't you rather find out now what the truth is now than to come to the end and find out you were wrong?

You lose nothing by looking into Jesus now.

In fact, you have everything to gain. Why don't you find out if what I say is true or not?

Please. Before it's too late.

No comments: