Thursday, March 23, 2006

Meet Me at The Mills!

Good morning y'all! It is a good morning so far. Hopefully today will be a better day than yesterday. His mercies are new every morning.

Chris Rice is giving a free concert at Opry Mills Entertainment stage tonight at 7:00 p.m. I wanna go! Everyone needs to meet us there! Check it out on The Fish's website (bloop, bloop Buddy). :-)

www.94fmthefish.net

And tell me please if my music is not working. It's supposed to NOT play until you hit the play button on it. That way it won't blow you out of the water everytime you open up my blog!

Look to Jesus, people!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be cool! Never Seen Chris Rice perform Live!

Anonymous said...

If we go it will be our fourth time to see him, he rocks!

Anonymous said...

uh.......how are you two BOTH doing blog stuff at the same time...

Anonymous said...

um... the music works. :D Are you saying mine skeers ya? :P

Who is Chris Rice? *scratching head*

Anonymous said...

Chris Rice is awesome! :) You should totally go :)
Oh, and Angie told me to tell you both hello...I get to go in like 7 days :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot hear the music because my speakers are on mute.
It's late and do not want to wake everyone ;-)