Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Joshie and Other Randomness

I just got to talk to Josh!!! Dude I love my brother. I miss him. It's so cool to be able to talk to him and not feel like I'm making him put up with me. He's got a wife now! Dude! Joshie is married! I'm working on a surprise for them... hahaha I'll never tell!! :-)

Anyhow... why can't people remember that unless they are Native Americans, their own families were strangers in this country once too?

I think the picture of my eyes looks weird. No one has said it looks nice so that must mean that they think it's weird but don't want to be rude and say that. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize it was your eyes at first. :P I have one like it too. Who cares what people think!? :P

http://www.myspace.com/wemmies

Anonymous said...

I guess I could have said... I think it is cool! It is neater with the saying you have!

Anonymous said...

I thought that it was neat. I love the whole thing that you did to your blog with the purple etc.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! I'm with you, Wendy, I don't care what other people think... most of the time. I'm weird, I have a rebellion against what is normal (like when I was younger and the butterfly clips came out, I refused to wear them because everyone else was). But at the same time I can be extremely insecure. I'm a messed up puppy. :-)

I chopped off everything in the picture that I didn't like and that was all that was left! :-)

Anonymous said...

you could be on american Idol with ace with them babies hehehe!

Anonymous said...

RACH I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO TALK WITH JOSHUA BEFORE HE LEFT.I KNOW THAT WAS IMPORTANT.
HE IS GOING TO GO GOOD..I KNOW HE IS.
I SURE DO MISS HIM BAD!