Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ahhh.... a morning without rush.

It's Saturday!!!



I'm so glad. It's so nice to not have to be anywhere this morning. I do have stuff to do today, but at least there's nothing this morning. I like being able to sleep in and not rush in the morning time.



I think I'm going to start e-mailing my husband. I know, it sounds crazy. But we used to write to each other all the time. Now that we're married, and we see each other all the time, you kinda tend to just talk about everyday stuff. Now don't get me wrong, we do talk and we're best friends, but sometimes we just don't get deep into what the other person's heart is like we used to. I think e-mailing again might do it. Plus, you should see how Brad can write. He goes all C.S. Lewis on me, and I totally love it. He's so sweet and I love the way his mind works and how he expresses himself. I really am blessed.



Help me pray that I can make it home for Christmas! It's a very important year to be home, with Josh back and all. It just wouldn't be Christmas if I wasn't home. We've got to get all this car stuff straightened out. Our present car just won't make it there. Plus it doesn't have any heat! Yeah, that would not be fun. "I'm here, but you'll have to put me in the oven with the turkey for awhile!"



Well, I just heard Brad waking up. I've got to go to the store and get ready for the band service tonight. Brad will need the computer to finish up his devotion for tonight too.



Later Y'all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you make it home for Christmas! I understand how you feel. I miss my home so much.

Anonymous said...

I hope yall can get a car soon. I know you two really want one, and need one in the heat case!

I get to go home THANK THE LORD! For almost 10 days. I am really excited:( 2000 miles is a long way!

Your family will be happy to see you, just cling to the promises and ~*believe*~