Saturday, December 3, 2005

Reinventing the Wheel- NOT!

Some things just shouldn't be reinvented, right?

There is this totally awesome website I've found! Okay, I used to go to this totally awesome Youth Conference put on by Joshua Harris of "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" fame. Well, things happened and the yearly conference was no more. Well, now it's being brought back by one of Josh's friends.

The theme of the conference this time is Truth. You just can't reinvent the Truth. You can't improve upon it, you can't change it, it's just the truth.

These guys have come up with some hilarious stuff to prove their point. You've got to check out the "Your Flicks" videos at this website:
Save the Wheel

Here's where to read all about the conference in Louisville, KY:
New Attitude

Wow do I have a history with that conference. If it wasn't for New Attitude, I probably wouldn't be ther person I am today. Any one who's been around me for a while knows that. God has been so good to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on Josh Harris.lol.Hey Rachel welcome to blogging(although I'm 3 months new too lol).Check out my blog at www.prettyboy310.blogspot.com,check you later,Bye

-Brandon