Monday, December 12, 2005

I can't breathe!

I just checked my e-mail...

I can't believe what I found.

It's a good thing I'm typing because I'm speechless.

I won two tickets to the Jim Brickman & Friends Christmas concert in Knoxville on the 21st!!!!

Brad is totally gonna freak! He has never seen Jim in concert, except for that free mini-concert at Opry Mills. I saw his Christmas concert December of.... 2001, I think? With the Plumlee girls. Absolutely warm and cozy, romantic and fuzzy kind of wonderful! Definitely the kind of thing that will be much better as a couple.

Now the question is.... do I tell Brad, or do I kidnap him that day without telling him where we're going? He doesn't read my blog much... No, I can't keep a secret. Not from him, anyway.

Wow. What a wonderful thing to do right before Christmas!

I feel like putting on a little holiday music. Jim Brickman and hot chocolate, anyone?

I'm so happy! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Rach !!!! You and Brad will have a blast for sure!

Anonymous said...

(don't tell him shhhhh)lol seriosuly..