Thursday, December 1, 2005

A few thoughts about PDA...

After Kasey's comment on my last post, I began to ponder ( I do a lot of that)...

There is nothing wrong with PDA! To a certain extent. Brad and I try to be considerate of the single people around and not do things that will make them REALLY uncomfortable, but otherwise, why not let them see what a loving Godly marriage looks like in public? i.e., holding hands, little kisses, etc. Just being loving towards one another. Now, if I was to totally make out with him or something like that, that would be cause for concern.

But come on, as long as we're acting like mature adults and not causing a distraction, ESPECIALLY during church services, PDA rocks!!

I don't really do anything during church because I'm trying to pay attention and I don't want to be a distraction to him. Thought I'd say that to all of you people who will be watching us during church now!

Thanks for posting, Wendy! (And totally thanks for the fudge last night! I totally needed that, you have like no idea!)

Later Y'all

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just letting ya know I'm reading... and I agree!

Anonymous said...

I was told by someone that I needed to be an example. All I was doing was rubbing damons back with one hand. Like a back scratch, cept no finger nails ya know. When we were dating someone said something about him putting his arm around my shoulders if we were sitting down.

Anonymous said...

Rach I agree 110% with you.The world already sees ALL kinds of PDA. More negative than good. So... Why not show "them" PDA from a Godly perspective. In my opinion it's something the world needs more of. So go for it and show them what it can be like...what it should be like.
OK... I'll hush for now ;-)

Anonymous said...

I don't mind holding hands and such in public but on a blog... COME ON! I am trying to read here. ;)

Anonymous said...

Waqaa!!!

I just came across your blog when blog surfing.

All I'm going to say is Brad hurry up and get you own blog, these girls are suffocating(sp) me.

I'll catch you later.

Zay

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »