Friday, December 16, 2005

'Tis the Season of Giving

I did some more Christmas shopping last night. I found something totally awesome for Brad! He's gonna love it!



It's so much fun to give people presents. I really could never get another present as long as I live and just spend all year giving stuff away!



I wrote our FIRST EVER Christmas newsletter last night, to be sent with our Christmas cards. Yes, I'm still working on sending out Christmas cards. We're such procrastinators. But I'm kind of nervous because this will be going out to Brad's family, and his Grandpa was an English teacher! He's as sweet as can be, but his English is very proper. Not in a stuck up way, but he sounds very sophisticated. I just don't want to look like Brad's country bumpkin wife! I guess I am to a certain extent... Although I'm more of a country hick since I moved to Tennessee than when I was in Arkansas for the first 20 years of my life!! See what y'all have done to me???



I WILL fix this silly blog eventually. There's just so much other stuff to do right now!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get to go shopping tomorrow! YAY!!! wooooooohoooooooo! I have passed out part of my cards at church. I have mailed one of my Christmas cards. I have several addressed just not stamped yet. I am feeling the bind tho, which makes me stressed. I need to get my familys stuff bought then I will feel better. Once the presents are bought then I can concentrate on cards! But, I can't wrap their presents!! Cus of airport security :( I hope you get your automobile so you can co home for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Christmas cards? You're sending one to me right? If you don't have my address, e-mail me & I'll send it to you. Probably not smart to post my mailing address on your blog.

Anonymous said...

you must e-mail & tell me how to put the falling snow on my background!!!