Saturday, December 3, 2005

Morning Rambling

Good morning y'all. I just woke up and I can't believe I'm not still sleeping!

We got home a bit after midnight last night after working from 8 am until 11:45 pm. It was the last day of quarter end and these people try to get as much product out of the warehouse and to the customers as possible so they will have made as much $$$ during the quarter as possible. So that makes for one sleepy me. And most of y'all know how I get when I am tired and sleepy and yet I'm hopped up on sugar! Needless to say it was an interesting night!

And what happens when I get home? I'm too wired to sleep! I couldn't get to sleep until 2 am!

And now it's 9:45 and I'm awake! What on earth is up with that?!?! Oh well. Maybe I'll sleep again later.

The really bad part about yesterday was that it was my sister Rebekah's 12th birthday and I didn't even get to talk to her on her birthday because I left the cell phone at home. :-( I love you Bekah, Happy Late Birthday! I know, it's the birthday season! When Brad & I want to keep celebrating something (or we want to see how many more presents we can milk out of each other) we just call it a "season". The Valentine's day season, the Groundhog Day season, etc. So it's the Bekah's Birthday Season!! Love you! :-)

I really wanted to go to Sis. Ondra's shower this morning, but there was no way after yesterday. Oh well. Hope everyone else is having fun.

My husband has informed me that I have the blogging terminology all wrong. This is not a "blog", this is a post within my blog, and other people aren't "blogging" on my blog, they are commenting. Ok, so I'm new to this alright! Cut me some slack!

Question: Why do some people scoff at other people singing to recorded trax at church, calling it "canned music," but when you give them a birthday card, they don't say, "Good grief, this is canned sentiment!" Just thought I'd share that weird thought with the world. Why I don't know.

I gotta finish shopping for my Christmas basket today. Think I'll go take a nap because NOW I'm sleepy again.

Thanks for hanging in there y'all. Oh, and hi Erica and Grace! Good grief y'all Church of God people get around, don'tcha?

Maybe for my next post (see, I said it right! I think) I'll be more alert and therefore it will make more sense than this one.

No comments: