Sunday, April 2, 2006

Emotional Trauma

I have very mixed emotions tonight. Brad Moore is laying in a hospital bed in ICU at Vanderbilt on life support.

We went to the hospital for a few minutes at lunch today and talked with some of the familly, and then tonight we went for about an hour. They started visitation at 8:30 p.m. but they were only allowing 2 people at a time and there was so much of his family there, so we decided to go home without waiting to see him. I felt like everyone there should see him before we did. Don't get me wrong, we love Brad, but I know everyone else has known him his whole life.

Plus, I think we're both kind of scared to see him. It all just seems like something on TV.

I'm just glad that I know that he loves Jesus. I know where he's going to be.

It scares me too because it makes me feel very fortunate to not have had any major family emergencies. And I wonder if it's just a matter of time. I hate to even say something like that. But at the same time, I know that God knows. I can trust Him. I know I can.

No comments: