Friday, April 14, 2006

Girl Meets Wendy's

Wendy's is working out good! I may be changing my tune tomorrow when the alarm sounds, but night two and so far so good! Actually, I kinda missed it. Just didn't realize it. It's fun to be around old familiar faces.

Came home at midnight and because I'm wound up for a while we watched the pilot episode of Boy Meets World that I got from E-bay that came in the mail today! Wow I love that show. I grew up with Cory and Shawn and Topanga. I had a crush on Eric and cried when they all graduated... went to college.... got married... went off the air. Crazy how something can be such a part of your childhood and growing up and just weave itself around the fibers of your heart. I guess TV is safe, so you let it in easier. TV people can't be mean to you, can't break your heart. So it's like a superficial make-believe kind of love.

I'm tired. I'm rambling. My thoughts are being weird and I'm probably not making any sense. Nighty night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, you crack me up. I appreciate how frank you are in your blogs. You remind of what a blessing it is to have a youthful heart...God bless you this day....sis katie.

Anonymous said...

Can I get a Jr Cheese Burger Deluxe with a small frosty?? YUMMY!!

Anonymous said...

I worried about you the whole week and I'm glad to see this report. Of course....we haven't heard TODAY's report yet....just please don't kill yourself! It wouldn't be fair if you were in heaven and I was stuck with Brad again! Eeeeeek! Just kidding my LoveyBear!

Hugs from Old worrywart Mom

Anonymous said...

Rach you know this is Mama Bear here! Do take good care of you. I worry about you working so much.

Love you Pooh!
Mama

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»