Saturday, April 1, 2006

No title this time... Oops! Too Late!

Happy Saturday Night!

Well, I wanted to go to Ladies' Day today, but it didn't work out. My good friend Rose asked me to come out to her house today and help her do some cleaning, said she'd pay me. Well we are BROKE like a joke but I feel guilty taking money from a friend when I really needed some companionship today. She gave me way too much. She's a sweetheart. But it was a very good day, I got to hang out with Becky too. Her baby is due October 28th, she says I'll have to put more pictures of her on my blog when her tummy gets humongous. :-)

I gave Brad a haircut today... I am not very familiar with the trimmer he has so I put it on a shorter setting than I realized. So I took one buzz straight down the middle, and said, "Oh Dear Lord!" Brad says, "Uh, that can't be good!" (Reminded me of the time I did that to Micah. I skunked him! Except it was a lot shorter in Micah's case. He was practically shaven straight down the middle, so I had to try to blend it in with the other hair that I cut a bit longer, but it didn't quite worked. He looked skunked for a while. Poor Micah.).

But anyway, even though it was shorter than I intended, I think he looks awesome with his new buzz for the summer! And no, I'm not saying that just to cover my behind.

I think Kasey misunderstands me. I have nothing against redneck people! They are great people! But I really want to maintain a semblance of sophistication in my life... I don't think it's working though. Not when I regularly say "ain't" now.

I'm sleepy so I'm gonna go get ready for bed. I'll have to post pictures of Brad's new do tomorrow.

Later Gators.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should post a picture of him with his haircut! I'ld like to see it. Give you a chance to use that new camera you got too! *smile*

Anonymous said...

RACH..wasn't it Bubba that you gave the skunk look too?