Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sleepy Randomness

I'm sleepy but had to blog quickly. Had an awesome time at work tonight. It's been forever since I've been around that many teenage boys at once and we had a total blast hurling insults at one another and cutting up. Reminds me of old times with all my brothers. Mexican guy Fidel absolutely died when I told Tom to "Hush his trap!"

They cut my hours FINALLY! Manager Lady says it would not have been so bad this past week but someone was on vacation. It would have been nice to have been WARNED, though! OH well. Thank the Lord, Friday and Saturday are the only nights I'm working again this week. 19 something hours is so much better than the 32.5 hours of last week!

And, for what this is all about.... PAYDAY is tomorrow!!!

Yay. Thank you Lord for helping me. I wanna do what's right for my family. Thanks Honey for all the support. And for the note on break today. I love you. :-)

Missed Rose & Becky at work today. :-( But guess what? Brian's sis was let go too. STRANGE.

Later Y'all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Brians sis was the one sitting on her REAR. :P that makes me feel better. I'm glad you're having fun at wendys :) even though it pays less I bet it's a whole lot more relaxed atmosphere than the warehouse.

Anonymous said...

AND it has AIR CONDITIONING!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel!!!

Paydays have gotta be the best, the mixture of peanuts and carmel... oh ya

Tell Brad I said waqaa!

Anonymous said...

were you let go? :(

Anonymous said...

No, not YET. I'm not a pet of the boss but apparentlly I'm not on her hit list either... YET. *prays I don't get fired for my blog like some in the news*

Anonymous said...

Who got fired for their blog? I'm glad you weren't let go! Is brad a pet of the boss :P Hopefully he keeps his job, what about Megan?