Monday, April 10, 2006

La la la la la

It's a weird night. I'm in a weiiird mood. But, I think, this time, it's a GOOD weird mood.

Busy day at work today. Felt insignificant and ugly for a slight time, but I quickly got over it. It was fun to giggle with Megan today.

Brad & I went over to spend some time with Becky. Wait, correction: I spent time with Becky while Brad went on a little walk and then hung out in the living room. I'm so glad that I have a husband who understands my need to be there for my friends. Not only understands, but praises and encourages. Thanks honey.

No Kasey, I'm not quitting my regular job. Tomorrow, I get off of my warehouse job in Smyrna at 4:45 p.m. Then, I work at Wendy's in Lebanon from 5:30 until midnight. I told them the earliest I could be in, and the latest I could possibly work, and told them I wanted to work 4 hrs at a time, but NO they scheduled me for 5:30 to midnight! I'm gonna tell them, NO more. 6-10 should do just fine.

Sigh. It's gonna be a long day. I'm gonna go cuddle with my honey who is losing his cuddlieness because I'm taking too long to blog he says. Poor Baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come you are getting a second job? Same reason as I? Tell Brad to work till midnight! hehe...if Damon didn't already do side work I would be the one without a second job! Course I dont HAVE a second job yet, just hoping.