Sunday, June 11, 2006

My thoughts this morning

Feeling yucky.

Felt yucky yesterday morning too. Thanks everyone for the suggestions but nothing seems to help. Just gotta wait it out.

It's getting better though.

But I'm sad. I'm sad when my friends are sad.

I quit my job Thursday (not Wednesday like I said, Becky. My brain was fried). I just couldn't handle the stress of it all anymore. I really don't like not doing things in a professional manner but I just couldn't take one more day. I was crying when we got to the parking lot, and I wrote a letter letting them know that I enjoyed working there but I had to do what was best for my family. Brad took it inside with him and I went home.

I was feeling like that everyday. So finally I'm like, You know what? I don't need this! The baby doesn't need this! Our marriage doesn't need this! I need to be HOME!

I'm relieved. Next week is get this stupid house in order week. Major nesting instinct is kicking in and it has drove me crazy 'cause I'm ALWAYS tired from working so I have no energy to do anything. Add to that being sick and it just makes everything miserable for everyone.

I'm excited too cause our finances are looking up. Now I actually have time to do a budget, even without my income we're gonna do great. Thank you Jesus! He knows how much help we have needed in that area. Maybe we'll actually gain some financial respect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm...did you know your links all went away? and your comment thingy now says "comments" instead of "ponderings"? Just wondering. You're probably still working on it. you still need to show me how to make my blog pretty (fonts, backgrounds, etc.) Maybe if you clean your house I'll finally be able to come over =P

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and Brad. Doing what you did takes alot of faith and trust. I have no doubt God is going to bless you three.
It's not always easy but....God never promised us it would be. He just promised He would be with us.
You did what was best for your family. And thats what is important.

Anonymous said...

you know that i'll miss you so much at work. now who will i talk to? guess that just means i'm going to have to come to Lebanon more often, instead of once every six months.

just keep on trusting in God. i know it's been hard for you at work here of late so this will help. know that i will keep you and brad in my prayers, as always.

love all three of you. :)