Monday, June 26, 2006

A New Week

Thank you to everyone who has assured me (and mostly my husband) that all my nonsense, is, indeed, normal. I think if I could just get it ALL the housework done once and for all then I could keep up with it. Hopefully that will be our (notice I said "our") project this weekend.

As for today, I'm gonna drop Brad off at work and then go pick up Becky so we can go to her doctor's appointment and then hang out. YAY! I feel kinda guilty to be goofing off today after yesterday's fiasco, but then again, after yesterday's fiasco I need some "ME" time to calm me down. And I need out of this house!

Oh, and yesterday Brad upon finding out that there was no church when he arrived in Antioch, went and hung out and read at the lake, and then wandered around the mall a bit before coming home instead of going out to eat so I wouldn't be worried about him being out so late. When he walked in the door I was on the phone with Becky and I had just told her that I didn't know where Brad was because there wasn't any church last night. So he walks in and I say, "How was church?" "There wasn't any...." Becky and I crack up. "You knew? Did you think I would fib?"

"No," I say. "I knew you wouldn't fib. But it's just good to have a test once in a while." :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your baby moon and stars. I think it's a boy too. You're way too miserable to have a girl cause you this much trouble...ha! Actually, looking at my life, I have that backwards. But...I do want to apologize ahead to you now for all the times I told Bradley that one day this (his behavior) would come back around and get him because I hoped he would have one just like him and worse! I'm sorry, Hon, truly I am. *giggles*

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I told Rachel "at least you know he's not lying." It was funny. Waiting or Rach. Musta been running late today.

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is funny... Poor Brad. NOT! LOL!!

My cleaning advice...
Plan to clean 1 room a day. It makes it easier. Laundry drags out over the week. I was dishes in the morning. EXCEPT when I'm pregnant. The heat and order kills me! *gag* Danny always did dishes when he got home from work to help me out. It kept his hands nice and soft. :P We did help him out by only using paper plates, bowls, cups and utensils! :D It was usually only large bowls and pans for him to wash. :D

Anonymous said...

wash*

And in case that only made sense to me...
Monday... bathroom
Tuesday... bedroom
Wednesday... living room and dust
Thursday... kitchen
Friday... floors
Saturday... nothing! Maybe some laundry! :)

It makes you feel like you accomplish something. Also talk to Brad. Whatever gets on his nerves do that before he gets home. I would work my butt off all day and Danny would come home and get annoyed. Some stuff they will NEVER notice you do. I finally found out that stepping over toys got on his nerves. I make the kids get them up before he gets home. Good grief! We have 6 kids that play all the time. :P

But it did help him feel more comfy coming home. And it helped me feel like I wasn't "messing up" in some housekeeping area. :P

Anonymous said...

I recently hit me,but maybe my bad cleaning habit is thinking EVERYTHING has to get done at one time.I like Wemmies idea. We should do that kind of thing around here. And Juie...Many times I have had people ask me if it's easier to raise boys or girls. Depends on the moment LOL.
By the way....Rebekah Anne says you need a girl first and Joshua's first born should be a boy.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! The blog is back! What happened?

AND where's your new post missy!? We heard you had a lovely day with Becky! *sigh*