Friday, June 9, 2006

Our Anniversary, Part One

Hey Everyone! It's a better day today. Seems like it's every other day. Oh well.

But I have to tell everyone about the wonderful anniversary we had!!

When I got out of the shower Wednesday morning Brad had roses and a card for me! The most BEE-YOO-TIFUL roses I have ever seen! Don't y'all think so too?
I've never seen roses with that coloring before! I LOVE roses, but almost everyone does. So I like roses that are out of the ordinary. Like an interesting shade of pink, but my favorites have been Peace roses, we some of those by our porch growing up in town. They are yellow with pink edges on the petals. I've never seen anything like this though!



My hubby's so sweet. :-) Well I couldn't just leave them at home where I couldn't enjoy them all day so I hurriedly cut the ends off so they would fit in a vase I could take with me. Everyone at work was insanely jealous, and Brad was thoroughly proud of himself. That's Brad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are totally gorgeous. You're right...very unique. Just like Brad! Glad you got to take them with you.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... PERDY!