Thursday, June 29, 2006

Accomplishing... something, anyway

It was a good day today. Tired day, but good nonetheless. Had fun with the whole quiz thing, I'll have to blog in a few days and explain everything on it once everyone has had a chance to take it.

Played Runescape for a while... that game is addicting. Once I get going, it's hard to stop. I actually figured out how to find something all by myself! Becky, who introduced me to Runescape, will be so proud. :-)

Did some laundry, worked on the checkbook... had a good talk with Mom Riddell. She's so sweet. We hadn't got to talk in a while so it was nice to visit about some things that needed to be visited about. It's good to have family that you can talk to.

I straightened, dusted, and vacuumed the living room. I love the smell of Citrus Pledge. I also scrubbed the tub out which has wore me out so here I sit waiting for Brad to come home. I'll go start dinner in a little bit.

I'm seriously considering having a yard sale Saturday morning. It doesn't have to be organized, I'll just throw everything in the yard in boxes and slap a price sticker on it and we're good to go. I guess it would be more of a rummage sale that way. Oh well. It would help me get some junk out of the way and get some money out of it instead of having to haul it to Goodwill.

We'll see how long THAT idea lasts.

I think I hear Brad now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon...it WAS good to talk yesterday and I appreciate you a bunch too. Is Brad willing to help with a yard sale? It will go much better if he'll help you out. It would be great to be able to get rid of at least some of it and make some money. The hardest part is how early you have to get started to catch the best yard salers. We always made sure we were out there by 6am with it all ready to go the night before. You can have the best of it behind you by 10am and maybe some stragglers will come by up till noon but usually not much later than that in the heat. It's amazing what you can get rid of! I'll pray for it to work out for you.

Anonymous said...

Amen, I will pray too Rachel. It is amazing what goes in Yard Sales.
One mans (womans) junk in another mans treasure.
Have a great day...Sis Katie.