Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday

Well, it's been 4 days since I've posted last, but oh well. It's just been one of those weeks so far. Good, bad, good, bad. Didn't get to hang out with Becky on Tuesday 'cause it was a yucky day. :-( I was really bummed because I NEVER get to hang out with people. Becky actually ASKED if she could come over. You mean people actually love me and want to be around me besides Brad???

Wednesday was off and on yuckiness. Played Runescape with Becky online for awhile. That was fun. Got some laundry done.

Went to church. Wow it has been really great there lately! Everyone is turning their faces more and more towards God and you can feel that in the services. It started out feeling like "The Beverly and Peggy Variety Show" but it ended up being one of the most encouraging services I've been in. :-)

Today I took Brad to work so that I could have the car to go grocery shopping. Our cupboards were about bare! Well, we had odds and ends, but needed stuff to actually put with it. Ask Brad, I can make a meal out of anything, so you know that if I say I need to go shopping, I REALLY need to go shopping!

I didn't get much sleep last night, so when I came home I was extremely sleepy so I laid down and rested awhile. Then I checked my Myspace and changed the layout (Not sure quite what I think of Myspace yet. I like the idea of it but I can't stand the ads with all the girls). Kasey called and asked me out to lunch. YAY!!! Someone ELSE who actually wants to hang out with me!!! I felt so loved. We went to the Chinese Buffet joint. It was great. Stayed away from anything weird and had fried rice, General Tso's chicken, Crab Ragoon (however its spelled), and dessert. It was really good food and good company. Thanks Kasey! We've gotta do it again sometime.

Then I went grocery shopping. YAY! I can actually cook decent meals now that I'm home. I've gotta go pick up hubby now so I can get back home and do just that. :-)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rach let me know what you think about Myspace. I have just heard such negative about it on the news.
But then again...I guess everything has it's good and bad points. As much as I love blogging I recently found out you DO NOT click on "Next Blog" on the top of Blogger pages !

Anonymous said...

The "Beverly and peggy Variety Show"? That's hilarious, perfect, and I have been looking for a fit name for many years. Way 2 funny!


Maybe you guys could hang out here sometime. We don't bite.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good lunch with Kasey. =D you deserve some un-yucky days!

Anonymous said...

No decroded pieces of junk in the buffet either. :)

Anonymous said...

Rach when you guys come home I would love to take ya'll to "Hong Kong Buffet" in Branson. When we went there with Jon and Jaci last week, it was AWESOME!
Is Crab Ragoon (however its spelled) those won ton things with crab and cream cheese inside?

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mama, DON'T hit "next blog"! Wish there was a totally family friendly place to blog and stuff... Myspace is cool as long as you don't talk to strangers. Same as everything on the internet, parents need to be aware of what their kids are up to. I just don't like all the girly girl ads on myspace.

Yeah, they're the wonton things. I LOVE those!!!! Had you guys even ever been to a chinese place before?

Anonymous said...

Danny, not trying to be disrespectful, that's just what came to mind. :-) I appreciate how they both try to do the best they can in what they're asked to do. It would be cool to hang out with you guys sometime... just please no karaoke. :-)

Becky, thanks. Next time, you and me!

Kasey, thanks for watching your mouth. LOL

Anonymous said...

cra.........unk ....jjjj....unk....:) junk junk. I can do it. Oh another thought comes to mind
*breaking out in song*
whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk, in your trunk! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna sit on you with it, that's what! :-)

Anonymous said...

I wasnt talking about YOU, I was just thinking about that song cus of the word "junk".

Anonymous said...

Mmm hmm. SUUUUUURE. lol You're just jealous cause I have a rear and you don't.

Anonymous said...

If you are a guy dont read this!










and you're jealous I have hmm hmm's and you don't :p

Anonymous said...

LMBO! I got ya'll both beat!.........
Mahna Mahna!
Next time we should ALL go do somethin!

Anonymous said...

:-D I am just picking hehe. Dont be mad rachel :(

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well not for long Kasey! Just you wait!

Anonymous said...

Reading the comments I was about to think I was on a different blog. LOL you guys are toooo much!
anyway..back to Chine food.
Your Dad and I went a few times before you were born.Unless I'm forgetting...
I don't think we have since.
I gotta take your Dad up there sometime!