Saturday, June 10, 2006

Our Anniversary, Final Chapter for this year



And then we got home to finally discover the SECRET that had been TORMENTING us ever since Wendy opened her big mouth. LOL

WOW!!!! Do I have the BEST MAMA or what? To all of those who don't know, my Mama made us the sweetest Wedding Anniversary website, complete with wedding pictures, poems, and a guestbook for people to sign and wish us a happy anniversary. My Lil' Sis even made us a page ALL BY HERSELF, with a poem that came from her own pen just for us! It made me cry. And then I read all of the sweet things everyone had to say, and I cried harder.

Thank you SO MUCH my dear family for so much hard work and all the love that is behind the work and all of your sweet words. Thank you friends for thinking of us! Thank you Wendy for coming to my Mom's rescue and getting the word out!

Here's the link, in case someone missed it; Check out the pictures! Boy are some of those OLD!

Happy Anniversary to Us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Mouth!? HA! Do you who my momma is? ;)

Anonymous said...

You can't NOT know who your momma is! You can hear her all the way across the state!

LOL

Ok, I guess you don't really compare.

Love ya, Wendy!