Wednesday, May 17, 2006

He looks like a monkey...

Happy Birthday Honey Bear!!!

It's my hubby's birthday! He is now the very ripe old age of TWENTY-FIVE years old! Wait, I mean twenty-four. I was still thinking of the twenty-four birthday kisses plus one to grow on. :-)

Goodness, a lot of water has gone under the bridge since we first met. We were both NINETEEN. Can you believe that? We were still TEENAGERS! Look at how many birthdays we've spent together since then!

I hope that this will be one of the very best birthdays ever for my Honey Bear. I love you so much, Bradley!

Micah Peter just happens to be flying in today and he's going to be spending the night at our house tonight so we are going to take advantage of the situation and meet him & Meg for a birthday dinner at Hickory Falls in Smyrna. Yes, Wendy, we're going anyway 'cause we have other GOOD reports, plus it looks soooooo good, but if it's horrid you can say "I told you so." :-)

I have birthday presents Parts 1, 2, & 3. He got part one this morning, new Old Navy shirts. He has to look hot on his birthday! Wait, he always does... :-)

Can y'all tell I'm a little stuck on him? In the words of Shawn Hunter, I've got a "thang" for him.

Brad, I am so happy to be spending this birthday with you. I love you more than words can say and I'm so happy that you are my husband and the father of our child. I hope that we celebrate many more of your birthdays together in the years to come!

Love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun!

Anonymous said...

I loved Hickory Falls my first trip there. It was REALLY good. I hope you enjoy it. Let us know!

Happy Birthday Brad!

Anonymous said...

Hickory Falls was awesome. Great service and great food. Hope Brad has had a great day and you too.

Anonymous said...

Don't know about Hickory Falls, but do know your love for one another blesses my soul....have a great time...

Anonymous said...

aren't you having an ultrasound today? my thoughts and love are with you.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to hear about the results of the ultrasound!!!! Hurry!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
plastic surgeons in bowling greenky