Monday, May 1, 2006

Sunday Highlights and Other Stuff

Good morning! Not a lot going on over here, just the normal stuff. It was a good Sunday morning yesterday, in Sunday School we learned about Jacob and Esau. I was talking about how both Jacob and Esau did wrong, and we need to not be like them, we need to do what's right and listen to our Mamas and Daddys. Noah starts singing Johnny Cash's "Folsum Prison Blues." He knows the whole thing! But he got to where he shot a man in Reno, and I said, "That's a sad song, Noah!" He says, "He shouldda listened to his Mama, then he wouldn't be in jail!" Wow! Noah, in his own way, connected with the lesson. It was cute. :-)

We got Little House on the Prairie DVD's from the library, so we've been watching those. I think every single episode has made me cry. They sure don't make TV like they used to.

I finally have my insurance card now so I'm going to the doctor this week because I can! Yay! The dentist is next. It's been probably 5 years since I've been to a dentist. Thank you Lord for insurance.

I've gotta drag my husband outta bed so we can actually make it to work on time!

Later Y'all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

P.S. We didn't talk about how Jacob WAS listening to his Mama... thought it would be confusing.

Anonymous said...

BRAD? Drag him out of bed? You're kidding! You mean he didn't hop up Monday morning all chippery and rarin to go? I can't imagine. I picture you are a wonderful SS teacher! The very kind I would want teaching my child. Oh wait...you ARE trying to teach my child...well, good luck....ha! :)

Anonymous said...

lol....that's my noah! Did you see is road rash? The kid fell again yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Don't feel bad. I don't think I've been to dentist in, umm, 8 years. No cavities here. Why go, right? *winks*

Anonymous said...

Julie I LOVE YOUR COMMENT !!
LOL
You are such a HOOT !!