Saturday, July 8, 2006

And I thought I was out of the woods...

Well, it finally happened. After 14 weeks and almost 4 days of thinking that I could escape it...

I finally puked. For no apparent reason, other than maybe the garlic I was cooking with was too strong. It smelled good to me, but all of a sudden..

Oh well. I feel fine now. This baby had better not start making me puke all the time now.

You hear that, baby? This is my first order as your mother. No making me puke! No more!

I love you. So listen to your mother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. err, not laughing at the pain of puking, laughing at your command to your unborn child.

Anonymous said...

I threw up for the first time around 8 weeks and I think I only threw up one more time after that. It's possible you won't be a puker. :) Good luck!