Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Mullet Song

Matthew learned this song at camp this summer and the guys have been singing it all the time. Bekah and Matthew were singing it while doing dishes yesterday. I love this song, it's hilarious, and appropriate considering the state that I'm in right now (physical location, not mental). :-)
The Mullet Song
by KJ-52



Do you got a mullet, a mullet goin' on?
Do you got a mullet?
Is it beautiful, big and long?
Well if you got a mullet, there’s no need to hide
'Cause it’s plain to see
Just so plain to me
That you just need mullet pride
I saw a man a walking just the other day
I saw a man a talking and this is what he say
He said to me he said "Son your hair is real short, but in the back it’s long
Well if it is and it really is then you can sing my mullet song" (then he said to me)
Chorus:
Do you got a mullet, a mullet goin' on?
Do you got a mullet?
Is it beautiful, big and long?
Well if you got a mullet, there’s no need to hide
'Cause it’s plain to see
Just so plain to me
That you just need mullet pride
I said, "Sir I have a question, there’s a question that I must ask
Why is it when I go out in public, why do these people stop and laugh?"
He said, "The answer to your question, sir, it’s just so plain to me
Now the problem is just with these kids, they got mullet jealousy" (then he said to me)
Chorus:
Do you got a mullet, a mullet goin' on?
Do you got a mullet?
Is it beautiful, big and long?
Well if you got a mullet, there’s no need to hide
'Cause it’s plain to see
Just so plain to me
That you just need mullet pride
The moral of the story, it goes a little something like this
If you got a mullet, well it’s a haircut, not a fish
And now when you wear your mullet, just remember this little fact
See a mullet is business in the front, and then a PARTY in the back (now everybody sing)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Rachel...what am I supposed to say about this post? Don't you love spiritual uplifting songs?
I want a coke a fry and a cheese burger.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad you posted a picture because I had no clue in the world what it would look like! I guess I am totally out of it and I'll go back in my cave...ha!

Anonymous said...

HI Sis Rachel. . .
Just wanted you to know we love you and are praying for you!

Are you planning on going to the assembly?

I have lots of baby stuff...and I thought you might come see us and take a car load home? (((Hugs)))
(from your big sis, that your not used to having) :)

Anonymous said...

Sis Rachel,

I want you to Know that we are praying for you. I hope you are doing ok???? Remember your strength comes from above and the only way to reach him is on your knees. I love you folks you are on our hearts

Anonymous said...

Well I think we know who the one with all the baby clothes is...probably the same one who posts "anonomously" on my blog because she won't get a blog of her own...right?

Anonymous said...

I knew who the first one was right away... I even address her by name sorta, on the above post, don't know how particular she is about having her name on here.

Just don't know who anonymous #2 is!