Friday, July 14, 2006

Heather's Grandma

Pray for my sister-in-law, Heather. Her grandmother passed away yesterday. She was a sweet woman and Heather is saying it's for the best because she suffered with cancer for a long time. It's gotta be a hard time for the family right now, and with Josh not home she is dealing with this by herself. Pray we will be able to be a comfort to her, we're a part of her family too now and I want to be a help. The viewing is Sunday and the funeral is Monday and we'll be going to both. Pray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'll certainly pray for Heather and her family. I'm assuming you wrote this from your mom's??? I haven't heard from the guys but I've been gone most of the time. I came home to let Mickey out and am going back shortly. The convention is going well. Hope you have a great time at home! Hugs from Mom

Anonymous said...

Nope, didn't write this from Mama's. 12:24 p.m. on Friday. Thanks for the prayers, the visitation is at 2 today.