Thursday, August 17, 2006

And many more...

Happy Birthday Jonny!!!


It's my big little brother's 22nd birthday today. How fast time has flown by! I couldn't imagine growing up without Jon. We have had our disagreements from time to time, and I haven't always been a good big sister to him, but I love him to death and I wouldn't trade him for a thing in this world. He's one of the smartest people I know. We used to be washing dishes together in the kitchen, me washing, and Jon drying, and and Jon would start talking about something scientific that went right over my head. I'd just nod and "uh huh" and tune him out. But Jon & I have had some very interesting discussions over the years, oh how I wish I had every one of those conversations recorded somewhere!

And now so much has changed. But let's not forget the good times we've had together, okay? Throughout the years you've not just been a brother to me, you've been a good friend. You've seen me go through a lot of junk! Thanks for hanging in there. Thanks for the talks. Thanks for the craziness that no one but our family would have understood.

Thanks for a lot. I love you, Jon.

Happy Birthday from your Big Sister.

No comments: