Friday, August 11, 2006

Vanity, Vanity, All is Vanity

Ok guys, I need some help. Becky asked me to find some scriptures on vanity to share with her 10-year old cousin who spends 45 min. standing in front of a mirror just admiring herself or brushing her hair. I want to share some clear scriptures that the 10 year old will understand. There is a LOT about pride but I'm trying to make this as simple as I can. I've found a couple that I think will work but I thought I'd ask for y'all's input and see what y'all can come up with!

Thanks!

(Hopefully we'll get some feedback, Becky!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a scripture that talks about well set hair being replaced with baldness!!! haha!! That will scare anybody out if the mirror. I use to torture my mother with that scripture when she would ask me to fix her hair. :D