Monday, August 7, 2006

Back in Tennessee

I'm back in TN now. Brad drove all night Friday and got to my family's house around 7:30 am Saturday. We stayed Saturday night and left Sunday around 1 pm-ish after we met Josh & Heather in town for Chinese.

I had such a nice time in Arkansas. It ended WAY too soon. I really wanted to stay until Josh had to leave but Brad and I just couldn't be apart any longer. I felt like a wimp because Josh & Heather have been apart so long, and us only 3 weeks... But they both seemed to understand. Josh said, well, Heather and I aren't apart by choice... he was so sweet. Brad and I were just missing each other, and there is SO MUCH going on in our lives right now, that we really need the support of each other. I love my mom and dad and brothers and sisters but my heart's home is with Brad and I hope that each of my siblings find the person that God intends for them to be with in a love like Brad & I's so that they will understand some day. I think they understood as much as they could though. But it was so hard to leave.

I will post all kinds of pictures tomorrow, and there is SO MUCH blogging to catch up on, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, even though I'm not down there:)

Great template.