Friday, August 11, 2006

My Siblings

My Sister

My wonderful Lil' Sis, Bekah Anne. She is growing up WAY too fast! She gets more gorgeous every day. She's not just my Lil' Sis, she's a good friend. I can talk to her about anything. It's so nice to come home and have a girl comrade. We stick together. With 5 brothers, we have to!





My Brothers

All FIVE of my brothers. From left to right: Matthew (14), Micah (17), Josh (19), Jon (21), and Isaiah "Buddy" is in the front, he's 9. They're a good bunch and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything.

All of us have our quirks and can be boogers, but we love each other. It's so nice having a big family. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOULDN'T TRADE ANY OF YOU FOR ANYTHING EITHER!
BUT QUIRKS?
I NEVER NOTICED ;-)

Anonymous said...

You and your sister look alot alike!