Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Quick Note

Good morning!

Had another doctor's appointment yesterday. It went well. They have a new nurse there and she was sweet. She had a hard time finding the baby's heartbeat at first, and I was beginning to get a little worried, because I hadn't felt the baby move that morning yet either, but she found it. I guess it's just because there's more room for the baby to move around in there right now.

She also measured me for the first time. She said I'm measuring at 21? Whatever that means. That couldn't mean less to me. I just wanna know that everything is OK.

And everything is looking good!

Brad took new tummy photos Sunday, I will have to post them later today. That and pictures of Brad in his electrician get-up. He's so cute. :-)

I have a bunch more to post but that would take time I don't have right now. I have errands to run so I'd better go get a shower and get moving!

(Oh, and go read Brad's blog. He will fill you in on some things I didn't.)

:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 21 let's them know that everything is growing right. That number should line up with how many weeks you are. Give or take a few.

If you are measuring way bigger then you might have twins. Or something else going on. If you are measuring smaller then you LMP is wrong or the baby is little for some reason.

Understand now?

Anonymous said...

Hmm. How 'bout that? I didn't read up on that one because I just didn't care. ha ha! That's a first!

But that is neat! I'm 21 weeks today. Coolness!