Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blue or... pink?

Today is the big day! I'm going to pick Brad up from Murfreesboro at 2, then we're going into Nashville for our ultrasound appointment at 3! I'm so excited. I HOPE I don't have a modest child because I REALLY want to know if it's going to be a girl or a boy. Oh, and get this! I can bring in a blank VHS tape and they will tape the whole thing for me! How cool is that???? Anyone have any recommendations on how to get it from VHS to DVD to a quicktime file? I NEED to be able to share this!

Can anyone tell how EXCITED I am due to the amount of CAPS used in this POST???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have video on your digital camera???

I'm excited!!! I am predicting BLUE! :D

Anonymous said...

DON'T DELAY IN TELLING US!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

derrr, Rach, we have a player that records VHS to DVD, remember??? as to the quicktime thing....ask Jon, LOL. I already know you're excited since I talked to you earlier haha.

Anonymous said...

Well... WHAT IS IT!!! You weren't at church so I couldn't get the scoop! :P

*sudden bad thoughts*

I hope everything was okay!!!

Anonymous said...

WELL WELL WELL WELL, I WANNA KNOW TOOOOOOO!