Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sleep, you know I never get enough...

*listening to: "Sleep" by Riley Armstrong* (be sure to check out the link!)

It is way too early. I have a ton of stuff to do today to get ready to go to Assembly tomorrow morning but I am so tired right now. It is taking every once of strength I have to even type on this keyboard. So WHY am I up, you ask? Because I got up at 4:30 am to get Brad's lunch ready and make him breakfast and other assorted stuff like that. But now it is almost 7 and I hear the bed telling me that I left it too soon.

I have a ton of laundry to do. Dishes need to be done. I'd like to leave the house in some semblance of order. Yeah right. When was the last time THAT occured around here???

We have decided that we don't want to spend $30 a month on a storage unit anymore, so next week we are going to pull everything out of there and have a massive yard sale next weekend. We might do a mini-one on Monday, since it's Labor Day. A lot of people will be out of town, I know, but a lot of people will just stay in town and grill out or something. So we could sell some on Monday and sell the rest of it on Friday and Saturday. Of course that would mean setting the thing up twice, and I don't think I want to do that. Oh well.

Ok, I'm gonna go start some laundry and then go lay down again for a bit, and maybe I'll have more energy after awhile.

No comments: